I contribute to designing and improving gesture controls as part of any product.
- Gesture repertoire
- Balancing multimodal controls
- Performance (robust recognition, low latency)
- Exploiting gestures‘ temporal and spatial structures
- Gesture and marketing
- Creating intuitiveness
- Literature reviews
- User studies Workshop
- What does the next generation of gesture controls looks like?
- Gesture categorisation and analysis
Do the following statements apply to you?
- I know what gestures there are and systematically selected a repertoire that is best for my use case.
- I know which gesture capturing technique is best for my product.
- I am aware of the temporal and structural gesture features most important to gesture recognition performance.
If not, consider asking me in which way I can most effectively improve your controls (email@example.com).